Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Barfeelee Antarctica बर्फ़ीली अंटार्कटिका

This poem is really special for my parents and me because it got nominated in a writing competition on Antarctica and I got a chance to meet Mr. Robert Swan. Mr. Robert Swan is a polar explorer, an environmentalist and the first person to have walked both the North Pole and the South Pole unsupported. In fact, I was the only one to write a poem in Hindi and it was specially translated for him to know my thoughts :)  Thank you Shri Ram School for this opportunity!

   बर्फ़ीली अंटार्कटिका

क्यों अंटार्कटिका  को चूर- चूर कर रहे हो ?
क्यों अंटार्कटिका  को खुद से दूर कर रहे हो?
हमें अंटार्कटिका  को बचाने के लिए कदम बढ़ाना होगा,
वरना हम इंसानों के लिए, गलत रास्ता ही बनेगा!
ओज़ोन लेयर में छेद, हो रहा है बड़ा,
अभी भी समय है, चलो हो जाएँ खड़ा!
चलो अब छोड़ो, दुनिया क्या करे,
अंटार्कटिका को बचाओ, और करो जो दिल कहे!

3 comments: